January 05, 2014

Lens Review: Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Gray Lens / Shinny Gray

Happy New Year everyone! It's been a few months since our last post and our resolution for this blog is to actually blog. HAHA! We've got several reviews lined up, (Stylenanda 3 Concept Eyes, woohoo!) and this one is going to be the first. :D




I don't know about you, but for me, it's the hardest thing in the world to shop for lenses online. It takes me hours to pick from all the designs because I'm extremely choosy. So it's a big feat for me to say that I like these G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Gray lenses (they're also called Shinny Grey)very, very much!


Diameter: 14.5mm 
Life Span: 1 year
Origin: Korea

DESIGN
  ★ ★  
I have dark brown, almost black irises and these lenses are opaque enough to drastically change my eye color, but subtle enough to keep me from looking like a reptile. The tri-color design is just soooo pretty; it looks so natural! The only negative thing I have to say about the color is that it has a slightly bluish hue, but it doesn't really bother me. Without makeup though, they look a little out of place (like most lenses) because they're so vivid. 

ENLARGEMENT
     
Personally, I think the enlargement is perfect! Not too much, just enough to get dolly eyes. It looks slightly smaller than other 14.5mm lenses though because of the subdued limbal ring. 

COMFORT
   ★  
My eyes dry up pretty easily but these lenses are very comfortable. I still experienced dry eyes but it wasn't nearly as bad as my GEO Tri-Color Gray lenses! I wouldn't say that it feels like I'm not wearing lenses, but they're definitely more comfortable than the Geo lenses I've tried. 


Left: No lenses | Right: With flash


Verdict: If you're looking for the perfect natural gray lenses and have dark irises, give this lens a try. They're comfortable, natural, and really pretty :3 


No comments:

Leave a Comment